- If you are a citizen of a country from which there is no visa requirements for Namibia you will be issued with an temporary entry visa (usually valid for a period of 90 days) when you arrive in Namibia.
- If you are a citizen of a country from which there are visa requirements for Namibia you must obtain the correct forms from one of the Namibia issuing offices and be in possession of the Visa before journeying to Namibia. Please be warned that if your documentation is not in order you could be deported from Namibia.
Other Useful Links:
- Namibia Immigration (2). Resident Permits, Study Permits and Work Permits for Namibia
- Namibia Government Ministries
- Namibia Diplomatic Representation in Foreign Countries
- Foreign Countries Having Diplomatic Representation in Namibia
- Namibia Customs & Excise Regulations and Allowances
- The Constitution of the Republic of Namibia